- Venue: Utica Memorial Auditorium
- Address: 400 Oriskany Street West. Utica, NY 13502
- Website: TheUticaAUD.com
- Main Phone: 315-738-0164
- Main Fax: 315-507-3136
- CEO: Robert Esche
- President: Luann Horton-Murad
- CFO: Michael Potrzeba
- Vice President of Ticket Sales: Adam Banko
- Vice President of Corporate Partnership: Lisa della Santina
- Vice President of Communications: Mark Caswell, Jr.
- Director of Live Events and Marketing: Cecelie Pikus
- Director of Creative Design: Eric Kowiatek
- General Manager: Ray Meyers
- Ticket Company: Empire State Tix
- Website: EmpireStateTix.com
- Windows: The Arena Box Office has four operating windows. All major credit cards accepted, no checks.
- Floor Size: 200ft x 121ft (With seats retracted)
- Hockey – 3,815
- Basketball – 4,279
- Festival – 5,500 (Depending on stage size and if hockey boards are up)
- Reserved Seating Floor- 1,000 depending on stage size
- Professional Wresting- 4,500
- General Admission – 5,400
- Seating configuration: Lower Bowl – 1,084
- Upper Bowl – 2,731
- Total Seats – 3,815
- Loading Overhead Door: Located off Charles Street.One drive-in truck ramp with 12-foot, 6 inch clearance leads straight to the arena floor.
- Manufacturer: Wenger. The rolling concert stage is 56’x40′ with skirting handrails. Heights from 4′ can be built in any 4’x8′ dimension as well as tiered in different heights, depending on stage size.
- Bike Rack Barricade: 345ft
|Community Room||14’x 29′||yes||four||no||yes|
|AHL Visitor Room||23’x28′||yes||three||3||yes|
- Center Hung 31′
- Back Wall (approx) 41′
- Open Steel Cable Suspension
Floor Load Capacities
- On grade floor – unlimited floor capacity.
- Pyrotechnics requires a Fire Marshall Permit.
- Approximate distance to the upstage center is 35 feet.
- One drive-in truck ramp with 12-foot, 6 inch x 14 foot, 5 inch wide clearance leads straight to the Arena floor.
Stagehands: ITEA 1
- Local stagehands provide all load-in/out services for stage shows, events, and theatrical performances.
WHAT’S NEW AT UTICA MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM
- UTICA AUD- The Utica AUD now features two large Eversan videoscreen boards located at the stage end of the arena, as well as a halo board above the center hung scoreboard. Two new bars, The Horton Room (a lounge bar) & Kilfoil’s (an Irish Pub), add to an already great fan experience at The AUD.